Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new script command "MessageBox(str)", which takes a single, string parameter, and pops it up in a informational dialog.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): The option to not monitor radial lines and buses with limit monitoring settings will be ignored if the user has the topology processing add-on and the option to use topology processing is checked.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When monitoring buses for contingency analysis or showing base case violations with limit monitoring settings and using the option to only monitor the primary bus for each superbus, the primary bus, bus with the highest low voltage limit, and bus with the lowest high voltage limit will all be monitored (assuming they are different buses) so as not to miss any possible violations.
- Transient Stability: Modified captions of plot series when showing a value that represents the %, Dev, %Dev, or d/dx of the a particular value.
- Transient Stability: Modified the loading of PlayIn, PlayInSignals from an AUX file so that they the aux file loads quickly. Previously it was loading very slowly.
- Transient Stability: Modified so that PlayIn signals values can be shown in the Case Information table when plotted with Time Results from RAM. Previously they could be plotted, but they would not show up when showing the values in the case information tables. The values shown for the PlayIn signals in these tables will be the interpolated values that match those shown at the times given by the other results.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability with the CMPLDW and CPMLDWNF models to show the Static MW, Static Mvar, Electronic MW, and Electronic MVar as OtherFields for reporting.
- Transient Stability: Add the field to show the tap ratio of the transformer which is part of the Distribution Equivalent for a Load. This field is available on under the Feeder Other fields.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When saving a case using either a script command or via SimAuto, the string indicating the name of the case presently open was not being updated. This meant that the use of the special @CASENAME string in various script commands or on plotting strings was not being updated. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: An access violation could result during contingency analysis if a contingency action is referencing a model expression that does not exist. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When writing out transformer to a RAW file using the CM=2 option, the MAG2 value was not being properly converted to transformer base per unit current. This has been corrected
- Transient Stability: The Simulation of the CMPLDW and CPMLDWNF load models were working correctly under the following circumstances, but the result reporting of pieces of the load were not outputting correctly. The Total MW and Mvar was correct, but the A, B, C, D portions of the motor loads could be incorrect.
* If Motor A was set to 0% then the results for A would actually show B (B would show C, and C would show D)
* If Motor A and B were set to 0%, then results for A would actually show C
And so on. This has been fixed.