Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Change the message for LHFRT relay to be in Hz instead of pu.
- File Formats: When appending EPC files to a case, added in more consistent logic to match line shunts record. This also impacts the reading of CTG files which contain line shunt outages.
- File Formats: When deleting the object associated with the Buyer or Seller of the PTDF calculation, the reference to the object was not removed which could result in an access violation when trying to save the PWB file. This has been fixed.
- General: Fixed an issue that could cause Simulator to crash primarily when logging in to a machine via remote desktop, though it was also possible at other times when system properties like monitor resolution were changed.
- Transient Stability: Bug Fix for DistRelay and DistRelayITR. When configured in DUTT scheme (i,e., TrasferType = 1) the Zone 1 communication signal from the Far End was being incorrectly updated by tracking the apparent impedance at the Near End. This has been corrected to track the apparent impedance at the Far End.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug with bus dialog in which the Device Info tab is shown as active but it is showing info for the GIC tab.