Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: For expressions and model expressions can now edit the expression string, Blank is Zero, and Evaluate In Ref, fields directly in the case information displays.
- File Formats: When reading the hdbexport CSV file modified to interpret the VARMAN_UN field for a UN record to indicate whether to use the Capability Curve. If the value is TRUE, then the Capability Curve will not be used.
- Contingency Analysis: Modified the reading of the ABB Contingency File because the white space in the fixed column format had changed
- Transient Stability: Starting with the August 10, 2016 patch the user can now enter the minimum MW and P/Q ratios for which a complex load model will be used. Previously this was hard-coded to 0.1 MW. There was a bug however in that the value being enter in MW such as 0.5 MW was being treated internally as though it was in per unit. Thus on a 100 MVABase specifying a value of 0.5 really was limiting loads to 50 MW or more. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed reading the new translation of the USRMDL GENTPJU1 model. The order of the parameters was not correct.
- Transient Stability: Fixed reading the TIOCR1 model. It was reported an invalid number of parameters incorrectly when reading the DYR file.