Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added a "Selected" filtering option to the result objects in the Contingency Combination Analysis dialog. Also modified the layout of those options on the dialog.
- File Formats: When reading a RAW file set the 'Default' Limit Set for contingency voltage rating set to B to match how bus specific limits are loaded; the Normal bus ratings are put in rating set A and the Contingency bus ratings are put in rating set B.
- Transient Stability: Added support to read and write from a PSLF dyd file for Transient Stability models
ESAC3C (AC3C in PowerWorld)
ESAC4C (AC4C in PowerWorld)
ESAC5C (AC5C in PowerWorld)
ESAC6C (AC6C in PowerWorld)
ESDC1C (DC1C in PowerWorld)
ESAC7C (AC7C in PowerWorld)
ESAC9C (AC9C in PowerWorld)
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the special All value in a list of fields in a script command or via SimAuto, modified so that "All" would be treated the same as All.
Also for stability models when using the special AllModelParams, AllModelParamsPriKey, AllModelParamsSecKey,a nd AllModelParamsLabel, modified to handle removing double quotes from around these.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using the option with linear contingency analysis to "Iterate on Action Status" it was possible for the branch fields that return the percent loading of the line based on limit monitoring settings (% at From, % at To, and % Used) to be calculated based on MVA when amps should be used or amps when MVA should be used when these fields were used as part of Model Conditions used with RAS.
- File Formats: When writing out Zone data to RAW files, PowerWorld was truncating the zone names to 8 characters. PowerWorld will now truncate to 12 characters instead to match the limitation in the RAW file format.