Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added CTGProcessRemedialActionsAndDependencies(DoDelete, Filter) script command. See Contingency Analysis section for details.
- Contingency Analysis Tool:
Added options is three different places that will allow Remedial Actions and any Model Conditions, Model Filters, Model Expressions, and Model Planes being used by Remedial Actions to be deleted. Model Conditions, Model Filters, Model Expressions, and Model Planes that are being used by other objects or not being used by a Remedial Action will not be deleted.
These are the three places that options have been added:
(1) Added "Delete Remedial Actions and Dependencies" option on the Contingency Analysis dialog under Other > Manage Contingency Definitions.
(2) Added "Delete Remedial Actions and Dependencies" and "Delete Remedial Actions and Dependencies (only selected records)" on the local menu of Remedial Actions case information displays.
(3) Added CTGProcessRemedialActionsAndDependencies(DoDelete, Filter) script command. If DoDelete is YES, objects will be deleted. If DoDelete is NO, the Selected field will be set to YES instead of deleting objects for all object types described above. Filter is optional, and if not specified or left blank, all Remedial Actions will be deleted or selected along with dependencies. Filter is applied to RemedialAction object type. AREAZONE is not a valid filter option.
- Oneline Diagrams: Added support for Injection Groups with Geographic Data Views.
- Transient Stability: Added options to create Transient Stability Contingency Elements for Switched Shunts that allow Set Values To and Change Values By as Percent of Start Nominal Mvar.
- Transient Stability: Remedial Action Elements for Switched Shunt actions for Set To or Change By in Mvar or Percent are now translated for use in Transient Stability Remedial Actions.
- Case Information Displays: On case information displays containing participation points for injection groups, Show Dialog options are now available while in Run Mode.
- File Formats: When reading a RAW file in the non-transformer branch section, the ownership information for the branches was not being read correctly. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: In Transient Stability validation, eliminated the error check on SVCs to require that the type of SVC be the same in the power flow and transient stability model.
- Transient Stability: Added numerical checks on the Kvi and Kqi parameters for the REEC_A, REEC_B, REEC_C, and REEC_D electrical models for renewable plants to prevent numerical integration problems when values of Kvi or Kqi are too large.
- Transient Stability: Modified how the DC line solution transitions between hitting the firing angle limits to improve algebraic network solution.