- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: Fonts on bus views will scale is relation to the smaller screen dimension so that scaling remains consistent in portrait mode.
- File Formats: Fixed some additional potential problems when loading SVCs from a PWB file that were not fixed with the Feb. 18, 2013 patch.
- Retriever: Custom expressions are were not being saved saved to the Retriever aux file when they they are used in the monitors and alarms. This has been fixed so that custom expressions are now saved to the Retriever configuration aux file.
- Retriever: There was a bug preventing users from deleting subscriptions in real-time mode. This has been fixed so that subscriptions can now be deleted in real-time mode.
- Retriever: On the monitor string grid, the delete option is available but did not function in real-time mode. This has been fixed by disabling the delete option in real time mode.
- Retriever: The monitors and alarms dialog had a problem that caused the sort and long description get reset whenever the create string expression button is clicked (or the resulting expression dialog is closed). This has been fixed so that the selected custom string expressions are persistent.
- Retriever: The monitor, alarm, and severity level string grids have been updated so that newly created or removed alarms will cause the grids to refresh.