Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added ability to specify generator voltage setpoint and setpoint tolerance in kV. Added generator field to show the RegBus Nom kV.
- Case Information Displays: SendToExcel script command will no longer change the workbookname and worksheetname to uppercase.
- Case Information Displays: Added TSContingency string grid table to the customizable tables. Now the customization of the Transient Contingency table can be saved.
- File Formats: Added optional parameters filtername and AppendFile to the CTGWriteFilePTI script command. The filter is applied to the Contingency object type to specify the contingencies that should be saved to file. All contingencies are saved by default. Set AppendFile to YES to append to an existing file or NO to overwrite an existing file. File is overwritten by default.
- File Formats: In various places where contingency files in the PTI CON format are saved in the GUI a prompt will appear if the file already exists asking the user if the file should be overwritten or appended.
- Transient Stability: New transient stability fields for UEL/OEL/SCL. UEL/OEL dynamic models now have a transient stability integer field called "Activation Status". SCL dynamic models now have two transient stability integer fields called "UEL Activation Status" and "OEL Activation Status". Possible values are 0 (Idle), 1(Engaged) and 2 (Saturated).
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug where Snap To Grid was not being returned to its previous value after being temporarily set to True
- Sensitivity Calculations: When using consolidation with a full topology case, calculations for shift factors and PTDFs may not have been correct when using injection groups containing bus participation points as the source or sink. This has been fixed.