Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The SaveJacobian script command will now allow DC to be specified for the JacForm parameter. This will save the B' matrix for the dc power flow.
- Case Information Displays: Added a new field to a DataMaintainer called "AllowEdit". Setting this field to NO will mean that for objects that are maintained by this DataMaintainer, case information display editing will not be allowed nor will modifying an fields of those objects using AUX files or script commands.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC file, if a generator is set to cont_mode = 2, but the power factor given is 0.0, then this is inconsistent data. In this situation, Simulator will now set pf = 0.01 and write a warning to the message log.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC file, if a generator is set to cont_mode = 3, but the power factor given is 0.0, then this is impossible data (would result in infinite Mvar output). In this situation, Simulator will now change the cont_mode to 1 which is equivalent to setting AVR = NO in Simulator. A warning will also be written to the message log.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in the initialization of the WTGTRQ_A model when the MVABase of the model is different than the MVA Base of the generator.
- Transient Stability: For REPC_B model, the specification of RefFlag = 2 (constant power factor control) was not being handle properly and was being treated internally instead as RefFlag = 1 (constant voltage). This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: For REPC_B model, when specifying RefFlag = 2 (constant power factor), if the real power (P) is zero (<0.0001), then we now instead treat RefFlag = 0 (constant Q). This was done because the initial power factor does not make any sense when P = 0.