Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added a new field "Lockout" to a Branch in Simulator. When this is YES you can not open or close the branch. This is intended for operator training uses of the software.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: For Contingency Elements, unlinked Model Criteria will be retained when setting the Model Criterial from an auxiliary file. If setting the Model Criteria by directly editing the field in a case information display, a prompt will ask if unlinked criteria should be retained.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: For Remedial Actions and Remedial Action Elements, unlinked Arming Criteria will be retained when setting the Arming Criteria from an auxiliary file. If setting the Arming Criteria by directly editing the field in a case information display, a prompt will ask if unlinked criteria should be retained.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYR file and finding several USRMDL govenor models that are identical to an existing governor model except for the addition of a deadband and Trate, modified to simply read this governor as the existing governor model ignoring the deadband. In Version 21, we will read and translate to new governors that include the deadband and Trate, but for now simply convert to a governor without a deadband. This includes the following
IEEEG1CDU --> IEEEG1
DEGOV1DU --> DEGOV1
GAST2ADU --> GAST2A
GASTDU --> GAST
HYGOV2DU --> HYGOV2
IEEEG3DU --> IEEEG3
PIDGOVDU --> PIDGOV
TGOV1DU --> TGOV1
TGOV3DU --> TGOV3
WESGOVDU --> WESGOV
- Transient Stability: Added the check for the Xc value on svsmo1,2 and 3 to give a warning during validation if the value on the transient model is different from the power flow.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed an access violation that resulted when deleting a Model Condition or Model Filter that was being used by a Transient Contingency Element.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed possible access violations that could occur after deleting a Model Condition or Model Filter being used as Arming Criteria for a Remedial Action Element.
- Contingency Analysis: Blank entries are now allowed in auxiliary files or through case information displays to remove Model Criteria specified for Contingency Elements or Transient Contingency Elements or remove Arming Criteria specified for Remedial Actions or Remedial Action Elements.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed access violation that would occur when auto inserting a switched shunt to a substation symbol drawn as an ellipse. When looking for attached switched shunts the wrong variable was being accessed. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential error with creating plots when you are running multiple contingencies and have stored different sets of data to hard-drive files, or if some contingencies have results in hard-drive while others have results in RAM.