Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Only write the “event” when the blinder starts operating and again when it stops operating. Thus you’ll only get the “blinder operation” message once if the blinder is operating the entire simulation
- File Formats: When writing the SEQ data, if a tertiary winding was not specified for a three-winding transformer an error would occur. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: PowerWorld performs a remote regulation viability check with generator objects and does not attempt to regulate a voltage if it is impossible to do so. This check has been expanded to include continuous switched shunts and SVCs.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: The "Reached Nose in Base Case" critical scenario can be encountered if the transfer ramping in the base case fails AFTER a contingency has failed to solve and the analysis is being done on this failed contingency. This scenario should only result if the solution continues to fail due to base case ramping and the contingency does not fail. As soon as the contingency fails during this process this result is no longer valid. This has been fixed so that this result will not be reported if the contingency fails.
- Transient Stability: After loading a REPC_A or REPC_B model it was possible for an access violation to occur when closing the case or deleting objects references by the REPC_A/REPC_B model. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug that could occur when reading a DYD record which had an ID specified as a blank by using consecutive "" characters.
- Transient Stability: During initialization OEL1 objects were indicating that they were resetting. This wasn't impacting the simulation but was confusing and has been removed.