Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: On the right-click menu of a Bus Display Object, a new submenu item called "Then Auto Insert Lines to Directly Connected Buses" has been added under the "Insert Connected Buses" menu item. This will add lines only between the currently selected buses and any of its adjacent buses whether or not they already exist or have just been added.
- Contingency Analysis: Corrected how the status of buses is determined during a linear contingency calculation when changing injection from injection groups.
- File Formats: When reading in a UCTE file, added error checking when reading transformer regulation data to make sure that both transformer terminals are found in the case.
- Oneline Diagrams: Changed opening of onelines saved prior to version 11 to have an appearance closely similar to the original.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed the option "Insert Connected Buses --> Then Auto Insert Lines" found on the right-click menu of a Bus Display Object. Lines will now be inserted if the connected buses already exist and not just if they have been newly created.