Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added several new fields for showing geographic information for result objects such as ViolationCTG, LimitViol, TSResultEvent, TSLimitViolation, TSResultAnalysisSignal, TSResultAnalysisViolation.
Fields will show values for Geography-related fields such as Branch.LineLength, and various Latitude/Longitude fields for objects for which results are being reported.
- Case Information Displays: Added Latitude/Longitude fields for the From and To Bus of a VSCDCLine object
- Transient Stability: Added a new user input field for a TSContingencyElement called IncludeInTripped. Setting this field to YES means that any generation or load MW that is directly opened by the action will include this MW amount as part of the "Summary Results for for Tripped Generation and Load" which is kept track of as a result of a TSContingency. By default the load or generation tripped specifically by a TSContingencyElement is NOT included as part of this summary information. Note that TSContingencyElement actions to open devices such as branches which then result in generation or load becoming disconnected will always be included in this summary information. Users explicitly modeling remedial action or relay type events as part of a TSContingencyElement may find it useful to set this to YES so reporting reflects what they want.
- Transient Stability: Generation and Load MW that gets tripped by a TSContingencyElement acting directly on an InjectionGroup can now be included in the Summary Results for Tripped Generation and Load, but will obey new IncludeInTripped field.
- Contingency Analysis: The contingency element identifier for a branch that is part of a multi-section line will no longer contain the section number for OPEN or CLOSE actions. This section number with OPEN and CLOSE actions has always been ignored when loading an aux file and this resulted in the actions appearing different if comparing based on the identifying string. For OPEN and CLOSE actions, the section number does not matter because the action is applied to all sections in the multi-section line.
- Oneline Diagrams: On the Zone Oneline Object dialog, when opening the dialog the Name combobox was not being properly populated. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Modified documentation of Vramp and Cramp parameters of the CDC4 and CDC6 type DC Line models to reflect that they are in the units of pu/sec.
- Transient Stability: When restarting a DC line in transient stability after inverter bypassing, the units on Vramp and Cramp were not being treated properly and the DC line would restart at an extremely slow manner which was not correctly. This has been fixed. Note: the restart after rectifier blocking was correct. Now both Vramp and Cramp ramping for both inverter bypass and rectifier blocking is correct.