Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Deleting a large number of contingencies (10,000s), but now ALL, was very slow. Delete All contingencies was fast and deleting a few was fast, but deleting a large number and not all was very slow. This is fixed.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When calculating PTDF values added a new MWAtZero:1 field for an interface which is similar to MWAtZero, but it assumes each transfer direction containing an injection group is configured to represent an area and as a result the "net injection" of each injection group in the MWAtZero:1 calculation is assumed to be equal to the export of the most common area in the injection group.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When opening the PTDF dialog, the type is automatically set to Multiple if any directions are defined.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Setting the variable name "EquivLineID" for the object Equiv_Options was not working properly
- General: A "stack overflow error" could sometimes result when building a power system equivalent. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed an access violation that occurred when drawing an unlinked switched shunt symbol on a oneline
- Sensitivity Calculations: Modified so that the Multiple Direction PTDF value fields for Branch and Interface objects are only available as a field/column if the Direction is marked as "Include = YES". This ensures that when using the script command SaveData with the variable "FGPTDFMult:ALL" or "LinePTDFMult:ALL" that fields are not included for directions that are skipped.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Modified Interface field for showing MWAtZero for PTDF calculations to only include Directions marked as "Include = YES" in the calculation.
- Transient Stability: Continuing to fix the treatment of single phase air conditioner models under extremely low voltages. This impacts CMPLDW, LD1PAC, and CMPLDWNF.