Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The SendToExcel script command will now allow the saving of .xlsm filetype if using Excel 2007 or later.
- Case Information Displays: When in Difference Flows mode, switched shunt Min Mvar, Max Mvar, Shunts Blocks, and Shunt Steps will now show differences between the Present and Base case.
- Transient Stability: Added ability on a generator case info display to show and edit the transient stability input data for Rcomp and Xcomp (compensating impedance). This data can be specified on many different transient stability records. The Rcomp and Xcomp can be specified with special Other generator models (COMP, COMPCC, IEEEVC), with the generator machine models (GENROU, GENSAL, GENTPF, GENTPJ, etc.), or with some exciter models (the BPA type "F" exciters BPA_FA...BPA_FV). Values in the generator table are shown in the system MVA base, while the individual stability records may show them on the machine MVA base.
- File Formats: Modified reading of sequence information from a PSS/E version 33 SEQ file so that entries after the first 15 can be omitted and a value of zero is assumed.
- GIC: For three-winding transformers, ensure that the Medium winding is a higher voltage than Tertiary.
- Transient Stability: Made some corrections when initializing SVC models SVSMO1, SVSMO2, and SVSMO3.
- User Interface Dialogs: Updated the switched shunt dialogs to make the input of the SVC parameters clearer. The continuous element values are not used with SVSMO2 type SVCs.
- User Interface Dialogs: When selecting the fixed shunts that can be controlled by SVCs, only switched shunts of type "Bus Shunt (fixed)" can be selected. The dialog that allows you to select this will now only show this type.