Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When exporting an AUX file in Change Mode, data blocks are only written out if they contain data.
- Transient Stability: Added the new rewnewable energy electrical control model REEC_D which appears in PowerWorld's list of exciters.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the SendToExcel script command, not explicitly specifying the directory path, and the current directory was set to a root directory, an error could occur indicating that the file could not be accessed. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Fixed an access violation when saving OPF data on a topology expanded case.
- Transient Stability: fixed DER_A and DGDER_A model which were not enforcing the rate limits dPmin and dPmax.