Features and Improvements
- General: When using the tool to renumber multi-section line dummy buses, either through the GUI or script, a new bus that does not exist no longer needs to have a bus name specified. By default the bus name will be the same as the bus number.
- Transient Stability: Added 7 new default curves for the TIOCRS overcurrent relay model.
- Transient Stability: Modified to display a column in a case information display for a transient model showing you information if the stability model has all default data. For models for which there is only one set of defaults it will show "Default", while for other models such as TIOCRS, GEWTG, WNDTGE, EXWTGE, and EWTGFC it will show the name of the default data set.
- Transient Stability: Modified the device dialog to show the name of the default data set if the model has all default parameters.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Modified the calculation of the "slack cost" when monitoring both positive and negative limits for an interface. The actual OPF solution (dispatch and prices) were correct, but the reported total slack cost was not correct when unenforceable interface limits which were violating their negative MW limit.
- Transient Stability: Fixed oscillations that could occur in the SVSMO2 SVC model.