Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Made the "MOTORX" model available for use in Simulator. It's a stripped down version of MOTORW use with CPMPLDW.
- File Formats: Modifications made to read RAW files that had fields omitted in records that we previously assumed would be present.
- General: A problem existed where the device in a Device Filter would not be returned in certain circumstances. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Added parameter error checking with CMPLDW and CMPLDWNF so that if (FmA + FmB + FmC + FmD + Fel) > 1.0 then we normalize the values so that their sum is zero.
- Transient Stability: Modified the way in which CMPLDW models handle moving loads to the end of the feeder to fix bugs related to fixing the voltage at the load end bus to 0.95 or higher.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to right-click on a list of Load records and choose to "Create Composite Load Model" for the selection.
- Transient Stability: When choosing to expand the composite load model into pieces in the power flow model, the LD1PAC model was not having the LFAdj value initialized to 0.0 as is done in CMPLDW and the MVABase value was not being initialized properly based on Lfm from CMPLDW. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed the LD1PAC model (which is used inside the CPMLDW and CMPLDWNF models). Primary bug fixed was scaling of the Kp1, Kp2, Kq1, and Kq2 values. This was not correct so that the loads varied wildly around the initial condition.