- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed a bug where some text fields would not be loaded correctly from a display auxiliary file.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug where some text fields could not be generated correctly when loading Areva display files.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug where oneline fields that showed area to area tie line flows or zone to zone tie line flows were not showing the correct values.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug where the specified options were not being used when using the dialog to create component objects in the power flow from the CMPLDW model.
- User Interface Dialogs: The grids on the Scheduled Actions dialog were not allowing customizations to be saved. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: When setting the dc loss multiplier for an area or zone, the dc loss multiplier for buses within those groupings will be set to the same value regardless of where you change the multiplier for the area or zone. Previously, you could only change the multiplier from the special DC Power Flow Loss Setup dialog that contains the loss multipliers.