Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When loading a RAW file with generator records containing a BLANK generator ID, Simulator will now automatically assign a generator ID to these newly created generators. Previously we were creating generators with blank IDs which was incorrect.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed some issues with the "Legacy Complete Model" Aux Export Format Description.
- Oneline Diagrams: When moving a oneline diagram while the Contour ColorKey is visible, the ColorKey as moving twice as much as is should have been. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug when selecting Generic Model Field as a context object with dynamic formatting when no other field types are selected. Previously if you wanted to format a bus field that was defined as a Generic Model Field, Bus Field must also be selected as a context object for the format. Now the field will format if only Generic Model Field is selected for the context object.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug with the PWCaseInformation object type that would not allow a filter to be applied when obtaining a list of these types of objects. There is only one of these object types in the case, so filtering might not make sense, but filtering is required if using this object to display information in a Generic Model Field on a oneline and dynamically formatting this object.
- Transient Stability: For WTGTRQ_A/WTTQA1 models, when limit modification is allowed at initialization, the Qmin/max and Pmin/Pmax values were not being modified. This was causing an initial nonzero derivative.