Features and Improvements
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: When using the Bus View option to "Show Serial Buses" on a Full Topology Mode, Simulator previously would bias a series of branches to show the non-switching devices most prominently. This was so that Transmission Lines, Transformers, Series Caps/Reactors, and such would appear larger and more prominent. If such a device was not in the series of buses then the first device was always shown. This has been modified so that within a series of switching devices we also bias to show either Breakers or Load Break Disconnects as the prominent device. This makes the breakers and load break disconnects appear more prominently than the plain disconnect switches.
- Transient Stability: modified reading of LOCTI record from DYD file so that any parameter after Tm1 can be omitted and a value of zero will be assumed for the parameter
- Transient Stability: Modified reading the TIOCRS record from DYD file so that any paramter after A can be omitted and a value of zero will be assumed for the parameter
- Transient Stability: added ability to read/write the CHVDC2 model to and from the DYD file.
- Case Information Displays: When performing Column Metrics on special matrix grids (such as the Jacobian or Y-bus matrix), the digits and decimals of the case information display could be incorrectly changed to 32 and 16. This has been fixed.
- Case Information Displays: Pasting a participation point from Excel into the participation point case information display associated with participation points for a particular injection group will now work the same as pasting into the case information display for all participation points for all injection groups. Old functionality wouldn't always allow you to paste into this case info unless you were using the correct set of key fields. Now any set of valid key fields can be used.