Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added new option to allow a LDTRPMON object to allow you to monitor the entire case.
- Transient Stability: Added the tripping of the LDELEC to the total Load tripped in Transient Stability.
- Transient Stability: Cleaned up monitoring of nominal and instantaneous trip values for ldtrpmon monitoring. Also modified throughout to make the values tracked within the contingency summary results to match those in ldtrpmon. There were some strange differences in the treatment of "model trip" versus "relay trip" which have been made consistent between these two situations.
- Transient Stability: When using the LDTRPMON measurement object, if the area or zone for which summary information was being collected had a CMPLDW which had a non-zero fraction for a Motor D, but zero for the A, B, or C motor, then the the summary information for the Motor D may be shifted up one to the Motor C (or higher). This indexing error in the summary results has been corrected. Note that the input date we have seen from our customers never did this, but it could have.
- Transient Stability: fixed unusual error that could occur when generating a plot when there is no underlying results to link to.