- File Formats: When reading a RAW file, Simulator was not properly configuring the secondary winding of a three-winding transformer to be on control unless the tertiary winding was also on control. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in initiation of Fast Valving when choosing the option to "Initiate on Fault after Delay of Seconds". When choosing this option the fast valving would never initiate. It will now initiate after the first user specified TSContingencyElement time plus the time delay specified.
- Transient Stability: Fix a bug that when load models have a feeder object with no transformer or feeder it was reporting the load twice into the results in transient stability.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an access violation in the distrelay when FarBus is set to none in the parameters set by the user.
- User Interface Dialogs: On the Edit Mode Line Dialog, when opening the Line Shunt dialog to edit the shunts of this particular line, if you deleted the line shunt it causes an access violation from which Simulator could not recover. This has been fixed.