Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new script command CTGClearAllResults that does what the name implies. This does the same thing as the Other > Clear All Contingency Results button on the contingency analysis dialog.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Fixed access violation that could occur while running ATC analysis and defining Monitoring Exceptions for contingencies.
- File Formats: Always ignore the Auto Solve on Load option when loading an hdbexport file.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in reporting with a BUS record what the total load was at the bus if it contained a distribution equivalent.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error that could cause a network solution failure when closing back in a disconnected island during a transient stability simulation. This error would not always occur, but could sometimes.