Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified the Auxiliary File Export Format Description dialog so that you can manually drag the fields listed to change the order in which they appear. Also modified so that a selected list of entries can be deleted by hitting the Delete key on the keyboard (after selecting using mouse clicks in combination of Ctrl or Shift keys).
- File Formats: Removed the log message when reading an EPC about bypassed branches that had a positive X value. This is perfectly fine for a bypassed series reactor, so the log message was causing confusion.
- Transient Stability: Added AC10C Exciter.
- Transient Stability: Added support when reading the REPC_B model from a DYD file so that we interpret 2 character ID strings in the parameter list as the IDs of generators or SVCs appropriatly and also write them out as 2 character IDs. Previously these values were required to be numbers which were rounded to the neared integer. Also added special support when reading these values so that number strings such as 2.0 and 34.0 will be interpreted as the ID string 2 and 34.
- Transient Stability: Added some error messages to the log when loading the REPC_B models which reference either bus numbers that do not exist or generator/shunt objects by ID which do not exist in the case.