Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added Multi-terminal DC Converter as a supported object class in model expressions and model conditions.
- File Formats: When reading CB records, modified to perform error checking if the CB record refers to an I__ND record or a Z__ND record would does not exist.
- Power Flow Solution: Added the ability for an SVC to control all types of shunts except for svc's.
- Transient Stability: added coordination in Transient Stability between SwitchedShunt dynamic models so that an SVSMO1/2/3 type model can control a Discrete shunt that has an MSC1/MSCR1 type model. When this occurs the MSC1 model will be effectively disabled as long as the SVSMO1/2/3 is inservice. If the SVC is taken out of service, then the MSC1/MSR1 will take-over from that point going forward.
- Transient Stability: Added a new relay call DISTRelayRF which is allowed to prevent reclosing if the fault persists.
- Case Information Displays: Performing advanced sorting on fields showing a color was not functioning correctly. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: fixed access violation that could occur when loading an old PWB file which had advanced sorting information stored for a case information display
- Transient Stability: When SVSMO1, SVSMO2, SVSMO3 switched shunt dynamic model was controlling a fixed shunt, it was not obeying the flag with the fixed shunt to indicate control was not enabled.