Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: When saving transient stability settings to an auxiliary file, the dialog that allows you to select what to save has been modified. There is now an option that allows you to Save Transient Limit Monitors.
- File Formats: If using the option to Append a Case with an EPC file with Options, the dialog was not properly allowing you to specify an EPC version. It was interpreting the selected version as one less than selected, meaning that a version 18 file was read as a version 17 file. This could result in information that was added at the end of records for version 18 not being read correctly. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a bug with how a SVC of type SVSMO2 operates when there is non-zero compensating reactance.
- Power Flow Solution: SVC of type SVSMO2 previously would not move if the same High and Low voltage regulation settings were specified. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed some problems with slow control for SVC type SVSMO2.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with the SVSMO3 model.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed the advanced/quick filter dialog so that when using the keyboard to select the variablename a correct variable would be chosen.
- User Interface Dialogs: When editing a Model Expression on the Model Expression dialog, after defining a new variable the expression function would always reset back to the function that existed when the dialog was opened. This would occur even if you had just changed that function. This has been fixed.