Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Modified so that as the selection changes on the Contains tree view, the logic visualization follows that change in selection just as the window showing the object fields changes.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Modified so that the Maximum Depth of the Contains TreeView can be changed by the user by right-clicking on the Contains Tree View.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Modified the Back/Ahead buttons on the Dependency Explorer so that duplicate objects are not listed consecutively in the lists.
- Contingency Analysis: fixed error that could occur on the Dependency Explorer when showing a InterfaceElement object in the dialog
- Contingency Analysis: modified so that when showing either an InterfaceElement or PartPoint inside the Dependency Explorer the proper fields are shown in the dialog for defining the object. Previously they were just no fields shown for these 2 object types.
- Contingency Analysis: When using an interface CHANGEBY or SETTO contingency action, no longer check to see if the total flow for the interface is in the same direction as the change, meaning that no elements can be opened to bring about the change. Instead check each individual element and only open those that are in the opposite direction of flow.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed a problem that could cause an interface CHANGEBY or SETTO action to open too many elements.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed an access violation caused by using the Apply Selected Contingency option for a contingency containing an interface or injection group action.
- Fault Analysis: Fixed a bug when calculating a fault using IEC 909 or Flat Classical pre-fault profiles. If a transformer has a non-zero phase shift, the phase shift should be ignored during a fault calculation with either of these pre-fault profiles. Previously the phase shifts were included in the calculation of fault currents on transformers, resulting in incorrect reported values.