- Case Information Displays: When listing the Areas, either by Name or Number, that are assigned to a Zone, include gens, loads, and shunts along with buses. Previously only buses were being included.
- Case Information Displays: When listing the Zones, either by Name or Number, that are assigned to an Area, include gens, loads, and shunts along with buses. Previously only buses were being included.
- Case Information Displays: Added Case Info Customizations for the following contingency related case information displays: Generator Post-Contingency AGC, Bus Load Throw Over, Generator Maximum MW Response, Generator Line Drop and RCC, and Switched Shunt Post CTG.
- General: Closing a case containing many injection groups that include other injection groups could be very slow. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed log messages regarding the AGC changing generator MW outputs. They should have been listing the area that was resulting in the change in MW.
- User Interface Dialogs: The plotting of a reactive capability curve from user-specified points was not working properly. This has been fixed and diamonds have been added to the display to show the points.
- User Interface Dialogs: On the bus dialog while in Run mode the Selected checkbox and other options on the Custom tab were not being updated to reflect the values associated with the current bus when the dialog was opened unless the Simulator license key included the OPF add-on. This has been fixed. The values set on the dialog were being transferred to the bus when the dialog was closed with the OK button or Save was clicked.