Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script command Remove3WXFormerContainer(filter) to delete 3 winding transformers matching the specified filter while leaving the internal 2 winding transformer structures intact. It takes one optional parameter, if you have a filter that specifies which 3-winding transformers you wish to delete.
Example usage -- to remove 3-winding transformers that meet the conditions specified by the advanced filter "Northern": Remove3WXFormerContainer("Northern");
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script command ReassignIDs(objecttype, field, filter) to automatically set the ids of specified Branches, Gens, Loads, or Shunts to the first two characters of a specified field. It takes each object of a specified type (currently "Branch", "Load", "Shunt", and "Gen" are supported), and sets that object's ID to the first two characters of a specified field. Again, an optional filter parameter allows you to use a filter to only run the command on a specific group of elements.
Example usage -- to reassign the circuit ids of all branches in the case to new ids specified in each branch's Custom String 3:
- Transient Stability: Added support for PTIST3 stabilizer
- Transient Stability: Modified the Power-Speed curve on the WT3E and WT3E1 wind turbine so the power is in percentage of Rating Power. Previously we were using percentage of "Pmax".
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in validation check when looking for small motors
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with an LCFB1 model if the generator did not have a Governor model assigned to it. This was causing an access violation when storing the states and other fields.
- Transient Stability: Fixed scaling problem in the power control for the WT3E, REEC_A, and REEC_B electrical controls. If the Rated Power (MWCap) of these models was not equal to the generator MVABase then there was a scaling problem
- Transient Stability: Modified the WT3E1 electrical control to obtain the Rated Power from the WT3G1 or WT3G2 models by multiplying the parameters PRated*Number.