Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): There are various places in defining a filename in a SCRIPT command and also in the various places in transient stability and PV curve plotting where a special string can be used such as @CASENAME or @DATETIME to signify that a string be written signifying something. This has been expanded and generalized so that the following format can be used to specify any field of any object be included in a string.
An example of this would be the following to write the Area Name at the from bus of the branch from bus 501 to bus 456 circuit 1.
Another example of this would be to the following to write the per unit voltage of a particular bus.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified the LogAdd, MessageBox, SaveDataWithExtra, WriteTextToFile, and SendToExcel script commands so that they process the special fields such as @CASENAME during the actual execution of each individual script command. Previous we would read an entire block of SCRIPT (between the curly braces) and convert the strings based on what something like the name of the case was before all the commands in that block were run. The problem with this was that some of the commands in that sequence may change the values.
- Contingency Analysis: fixed error in showing the Violated End NomkV on a branch violation in the ViolationCTG case information display. This was recently added but was showing blanks.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug auto-inserting lines on subatations -- lines with stubs specified are drawn in bays as usual, while lines without stubs specified are drawn from the center of the substation object.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed coordination of multiple generators at the same bus regulating a remote bus voltage when some generators are at a Mvar limit while other generators are not at a Mvar limit. Under rare circumstance this could cause a solved power flow to report that it was unsolved even though the mismatched were zero.
- Transient Stability: Previously in Simulator when loading in DYD and DYR files, Simulator would automatically take the values given for Xdpp and Ra (or Xdp depending on model) and populate the internal impedance of the generator from the associated dynamic machine model. This will not impact Simulator's transient stability simulation, but we should still not be doing this.