Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: On the contingency analysis dialog, using the Other > Restore Reference option will put a message in the Status box on the dialog, "Reference State Restored", that better indicates the system state currently in memory.
- Difference Case Tool: Modified the Present Topological Differences From Base Case dialog so that there is a new check box called
"For summary table statistics, show counts using Area/Zone/Owner/DataMaintainer filtering"
This box is not checked when the dialog is first opened, but if you check this box, then the summary statistical counts will be based on objects that meet the Area/Zone/Owner/DataMaintainer filtering in the case
- Difference Case Tool: Added many new fields related to Transient Stability input to the Difference Case tool. This includes the following fields for respective objects
Gen: TSMachine, TSExciter, TSGovernor, TSStabilizer, TSOther
Load: TSDistEquivMVABase, TSDistGenMVABase, TSDistEquiv, TSDistGen, TSDistEquivMVABaseUsed, TSDistGenMVABaseUsed, TSDistEquivUsed, TSAlgebraic, TSDynamic, TSRelay
Bus: TSDistEquivMVABase, TSDistGenMVABase, TSDistEquiv, TSDistGen
Area: TSDistEquivMVABase, TSDistGenMVABase, TSDistEquiv, TSDistGen
Zone: TSDistEquivMVABase, TSDistGenMVABase, TSDistEquiv, TSDistGen
Owner: TSDistEquivMVABase, TSDistGenMVABase, TSDistEquiv, TSDistGen
- File Formats: When reading the RAS file for the Areva EMS system, added the ability to read a MWS field from the IPIN record to indicate that the MW field should be used but evaluated in the reference state for contingency analysis.
- Transient Stability: Added a new option to Clear Time Values from RAM for ALL the contingencies. Now there is a drop down menu in the Clear Time Values from RAM button with two options:
-Clear Time Values from RAM for Active Contingency
-Clear Time Values from RAM for ALL Contingencies
- Oneline Diagrams: After loading a display auxiliary file, some functionality like refreshing anchors and linking display objects to data objects was disabled when changing fields through the display explorer. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: When defining a Dynamic Format for the Active Oneline that uses a filter condition instead of an advanced filter for the Filter Criteria, an access violation could occur when trying to save a PWD file containing the dynamic format. This has been fixed.