Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added the 'Disable D-FACTS' option to the contingency solution options.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed access violation that would result if starting a contingency analysis run while the All Violations case information display is open and contains violations.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug that would save a PWD file as blank.
- Transient Stability: Made changes to user defined models in TSUserDefined.pas, so that validation errors are not produced when using a user-defined machine model with any (library or user-defined) exciter model.
- User Interface Dialogs: On the Simulator Options dialog fixed the mouse over hint for the Disable D-FACTS Control option.
- User Interface Dialogs: When dialogs were maximized inside the main Simulator window and a dialog was already open but hidden behind other dialogs, clicking on the option to open that dialog would bring the dialog to the front but not display it properly as maximized. The top caption of the dialog would be shown and some option buttons and the bottom of the dialog could be hidden behind the bottom of the main Simulator window. This was happening with the Scale dialog and Limit Monitoring Settings dialog and various others. This has been fixed.