Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When reading hdbexport CSV files, modified the prompt regarding unrecognized CBTyp entries. Dialog will appear but check-box on dialog will be available to specify if user choices should be saved to registry for use when loading future CSV files. This will be checked by default. In addition, an extra confirmation prompt appears if the user choices will result in a case with no Breakers.
- Transient Stability: Modified the validation check for GEWTG machine so that if the electrical model is EWTGFC or EXWTGE, but the fcflag does not match the expected value (0 for EXWTGE and 1 for EWTGFC), then the auto-correction routine will change the fcflag to match the expected value. The assumption is that the user specification of an electrical model is more reliable than setting of fcflag to 0 or 1.
- User Interface Dialogs: modified the Set Selected Field Inside a Network Cut dialog so that the check box "Require paths to be energized" is checked by default.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when using the FACRI_SS switched shunt stability model if some of the shunts which the model refers to are set to None.
- Transient Stability: fixed error in reporting of limit status and thus the reported state derivative of the pitch compensation for the WT3P model. Note it would still simulated correctly, it just wasn't reporting properly when it was at a limit.
- Transient Stability: modified so SVC machine models allow stabilizers as a feedback.