Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified reading of CP records from hdbexport CSV files when VTARGET is not defined.
We now set the RegHigh/RegLow = 1.4/0.6 for shunts and also set AutoControl = NO.
- File Formats: Modified reading of XF records from hdbexport CSV files when VTARGET is not defined.
We now set the RegMax/RegMin = 1.4/0.6 for transformers and also set AutoControl = NO.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed access violation that could result when trying to send data to Excel using the Transpose option if the number of original columns exceeded the allowed number of columns in Excel (which limits columns to 16384)
- GIC: Fixed bugs with how GIC was using handling DC Lines, VSCDCLines and MultiTerminalDC objects when terminals were not assigned to a substation.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): When a Super Area is on OPF control and the power flow is being solved, the OPF option of how to treat this control method was not applied correctly if the option was set to No Area Control. The areas in the super area were following their own AGC methods, but no area or super area control should be done. This has been fixed.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed a bug that would cause areas to be removed from their super areas if the areas were solved on Economic Dispatch control while AGC control for the super area was set to Off AGC.