- Data View: When switching the Type of object on the Data View dialog an access violation would occur. This has been fixed.
- Distributed Computation: Made distributed computation connections to remote machines more robust and reliable. This fix was required due to changes in remote connections made for Version 20.
- File Formats: When loading the Areva contingency file include the name of the contingency in the message log when a message is written about not being able to find the object in the contingency elements.
- File Formats: When loading the Areva contingency file and a contingency with the same name already exists prior to loading the file, clear out all elements in the contingency and only keep the ones that are included in the file currently being read.
- File Formats: Fixed some bugs when loading the Areva contingency file when contingencies are already defined in the case. This fix will allow all existing contingencies to be kept and the file will simply append contingencies to the list.
- Oneline Diagrams: When reading a PWD file saved prior to 6/2/2008 in the 64-bit version of PowerWorld Simulator 20, it was possible for the file to fail to load. This bug has been fixed so that the PWD file can be opened.
- Scheduled Actions: Added a new feature to the Scheduled Actions dialog -- in the Options tab, users can now opt to disable automatic evaluation when changing the View Time, and instead manually evaluate the current time either by a button in the GUI, or with the SetScheduleView script command.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a the issue that was causing the transient stability simulation to fail when an Island was created during the simulation due to branch status changes.
- Transient Stability: Fixed some errors in the implementation of the CHVDC2 generic DC Transmission line dynamic model.