- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Fixed access violations that could occur when running one of the iterated ATC methods when oneline diagrams are open.
- Contingency Analysis: When using the contingency option to specify Generator Maximum MW Response, the Max MW and Min MW limits are adjusted for generators with a maximum response specified. The change in limits will restrict how far the generator can move during the post-contingency solution. At the end of the contingency solution the limits are now restored to their original values. Previously they were kept at the reduced limits and this could result in incorrect generator responses if applying additional contingencies on top of the first contingency.
- Power Flow Solution: When checking switched shunts in the voltage control loop of the power flow solution, a tolerance is now included so that shunts will only move if the voltage at the regulated bus is different than the target voltage by this tolerance. This will help prevent switched shunt oscillations especially in situations where generators are regulating the same bus as switched shunts.
- Transient Stability: When loading a DYR file and loading a machine, exciter, governor, or stabilizer we now make sure that if an existing model of a different name exists at the generator, then the newly created and loaded model from the DYR file becomes the active model.
- Transient Stability: Prevent errors by preventing generator relay from being included in calculations if its generator is not inservice.