Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Fullscreen mode will now use the entire screen obscuring the task bar and any other system toolbars, sidebars, etc.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: When reporting switched shunt output in the PV results, the nominal Mvar value will be shown as 0 if the shunt is open.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: In the Distributed ATC process, added better error reporting and fixed the problem where post-contingency auxiliary files were not being sent to the remote processes.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file, better handle some object ID fields that might be blank that would have caused the file not to load correctly.
- General: Fixed a crash that occurred upon close of the program when using hardware license keys.
- Power Flow Solution: Properly check voltage regulation conflicts so that a generator that is not on AVR control will not cause a switched shunt or transformer that is regulating the same bus to be turned off control.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Better handle the sink injection group hitting limits in the PV tool. Previously, the iterative process that attempts to get the slack change within tolerance and the sink as close to its limit as possible might cut off the transfer change at the wrong point, resulting in the sink not getting as close to its limit within the slack movement tolerance.