- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed an intermittent bug that could occur when running the OpenOneline script command. The error would appear as an access violation.
- Case Information Displays: When loading an advanced filter which were comparing Date/Time fields (such as in Scheduled Actions), it was possible for the Date/Time to be interpreted incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- Difference Case Tool: In the Difference Case Mode of "Base", Modified the BranchDeviceType for three-winding transformer windings so that it returns "Transformer Winding" instead of the "Transformer". This change had already been made in Present Mode for Version 20 but was not done for Base Mode.
- File Formats: Fixed error in writing out an EPC file. It was possible for the DC converter of a two-terminal DC line to write out a Psched = 0.0 improperly. When read back into Simulator, a 0.0 value for Psched was automatically replaced by the Pac value so this was not noticed in Simulator, but it should not be written as a 0.0
- Scheduled Actions: Added checkbox to allow the user to clear any Added or Extra actions before re-running Identify Breakers
- Scheduled Actions: Fixed a bug with the "Check Conflicts" tool which identifies schedules that perform conflicting actions on the same device at the same time. The bug was related to not properly handling scheduled actions that did not refer to a device (the device field is blank).
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error in SVSMO1 related the timer which controls controllable fixed shunts. The timer was not properly resetting if the B of the shunt returned to acceptable limits.