Features and Improvements
- Sensitivity Calculations: Interfaces can now be monitored with the LODF Matrix tool.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed an access violation that could occur when closing Simulator. This was due to a RAS element containing an Inclusion Filter.
- Distributed Computation: In some situations, a distributed computing run may hang at completion. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: 1. Added button to clear hdbexport cbtype mapping table.
2. Updated hdbexport file parser so that it will use the TYPE_CB record to set the cb type when it's available (rather than following the P__CBTYP and using the information on the CBTYP records).
- Power Flow Solution: Made a correction to SVSMO2 SVC model to use a look-up table with all of the possible combinations of B MVARS to determine the B output to the closest step.
- Transient Stability: Fixed memory leaks associated with Area and Zone objects and LSDT3 relay model.
- Transient Stability: Made a correction to SVSMO2 SVC model to use a look-up table with all of the possible combinations of B MVARS to determine the B output to the closest step.
- User Interface Dialogs: When using the Save Case As option from the file menu, the directory will default to the location where the present case was opened.