Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added 7 new fields for a LimitViol object which give information about the violated end of the violated element. (BusNumViolEnd, BusNameViolEnd, NomkVViolEnd, AreaNameViolEnd, BANameViolEnd, ZoneNameViolEnd, SubNameViolEnd). These fields are then available in the ViolationCTG object as well with the field names LV_BusNumViolEnd, LV_BusNameViolEnd, LV_NomkVViolEnd, LV_AreaNameViolEnd, LV_BANameViolEnd, LV_ZoneNameViolEnd, LV_SubNameViolEnd.
- Transient Stability: There was a bug with passing the HYGOVR1 information over to the transient stability simulation would would cause the simulation to fail. This has been fixed for the HYGOVR1 model.
- Transient Stability: The Velcl term of HYGOVR1 treats positive values as the negative limit. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Added initial limit violation check on Pmax and Pmin on the HYGOVR and HYGOVR1 model
- Transient Stability: When user input specifies a non-linear gain curve which has the same X coordinate for the last 2 points and also expects the curve to extrapolate past the end of the curve, then simulator was return an infinite results. This situation will now just return the final point of the non-linear gain.
- Transient Stability: Modified the error check of very small time constants to force the value to zero if a zero is allowed. Previous if the input data had a value less than 1E-6 then it would leave it at that value.
- Transient Stability: There was a bug with passing the DC3A information over to the transient stability simulation would would cause the simulation to fail. This has been fixed for the DC3A model.