Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Updated the options dialog when saving an EPC file with options to better explain how the generator base load flag is being written.
- GIC: Clarified GIC miles vs. km field values, particularly with aux files.
- Transient Stability: Added OEL2C OEL model and required support to get VFE from exciters.
- File Formats: Improved bus record formatting to better match EPC and RAW formats
Previously buses with switches shunts on voltage control were being saved out as type 2 (i.e. PV bus), but that was not what was expected by GE and PTI. Users were getting a validation error when loading a EPC or RAW into PSLF or PSSE, but the case eventually solved okay in their software.
Now, such buses are saved as type 1. (i.e. PQ bus)
- Transient Stability: Modified ST10C and AC10C exciter models to ensure non-windup limits are enforced.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug in which some values in Transient Stability (for example Gen MW) were reported in p.u. when using SimAuto or scripts commands. Now it will report the values in the correct units.