Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added color to log text when loading in DYD files. "Missing" notes are written in gray. "Error" in red.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using Distributed ATC, the ATC Extra Monitor results were incorrect. This has been fixed.
- Case Information Displays: When using a piecewise linear cost function for a generator, Simulator continues to use the the "Cost Shift" and "Cost Multiplier" fields to determine the cost function. The case information display however would show these fields grayed-out indicating that these fields were not used. This graying-out error has been removed.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed a tolerance issue that was causing an infinite loop in the OPF solution.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error in the SVSMO3 SVC model current calculations.
- Transient Stability: Modified the result field names for voltage to be consistently: Volt (pu) or Bus Volt (pu).
- Transient Stability: Fixed reporting of the "Total MW Load Tripped" during a transient stability contingency when using the CMPLDW model.