Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Modified to allow auto-insert of contingencies based on nominal voltage level without requiring that an advanced filter be created.
- File Formats: Greatly enhanced the speed of opening and closing cases (either PWB or AUX files) which make extensive use of Object Labels.
- Case Information Displays: In some circumstances, calculated fields would not appear in the list of available fields for an object type. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed potential infinite loop which would occur for an SVC on "slow B control" which is hitting its high or low voltage setpoint limit
- Transient Stability: Modified the reading a DYD file so that if at the end of reading the file there are loads for which no static stability voltage-dependent load model is specified then a dialog will appear asking the user how to treat loads without stability models. If any load models exist prior to loading the DYD file, then this dialog will not appear.
- Transient Stability: Modified writing out to a DYD file so that an order of precedence is maintained for WSCC-related load models. They will always be written in the order of WLWSCC, ALWSCC, ZLWSCC, BLWSCC (for buses) and then BLWSCC (for loads) now.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed access violation which occurred when inserting a new bus. The bug was related to changes made in the last patch to ensure that enough significant digits are shown in the nominal kV edit box of the dialog to support buses with very low nominal voltage. Buses with nominal voltages such as 0.535 kV are becoming common due to the modeling of wind farms.