Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: When saving to a CSV file from a case information display, now have the option to save using Variable Names or Column Headers.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: modified so that Version 18 can properly read contingency actions that refer to expression and fields using a string that contains the special
or tags. This will be the new convention used in Version 19 always.
- File Formats: Added code when reading OTG format files that will look for the keyword "newbase" in the file, and treat the rest of the contingencies in the file as n-1-1 contingencies that get combined with the first contingency read after the newbase keyword, until another newbase keyword is encountered to signify the base contingency will change from that point to the next newbase.
- Transient Stability: Added option for CSVGN5 to change limit on Bmax/Bmin for initial limit violations.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug with SaveDataWithExtra not writing out blank user specified field values.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed potential bug with not writing DC Line contingency actions to file versions less than version 18.
- Transient Stability: For the CMPLDW and CMPLDWNF model only, there was an error when using SimAuto or the Export Case Object Fields to dump out a list of available fields for the CMPLDW and CMPLDWNF models. The MotorA, B, C, D parameters were missing. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When saving or printing a plot that includes a Title Block, any Left or Right memo text may not have appeared with the correct carriage returns. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed problem with reading the repc_a model from a DYD file when specifying the branch and monitored bus.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with how the CLOD model was being initialized.