Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: AutoInsert of Primary Contingencies was added to the CTG Combo Analysis tool.
- Transient Stability: Added option to transient stability load modelling "Trip Extra Mvars from initialization when individual load components are tripping". By default this is set true. When true, then the Extra Mvars (Bf1 and Bf2 in the distribution equivalent model) calculated to balance the load components for complex loads such as CMPLDW, CMLD, CLOD, and LoadComp will be tripped as individual load components trip during the simulation. If this is set false, then all Extra Mvars will remain in service even as load components trip.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): An error message will now appear in the message log when loading a blank interface element from an auxiliary file.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug in new feature added on September 30, 2021 to "Modify Definition due to Isolated Elements on Selected Interfaces". When run repeatedly on the same case it was adding duplicate actions for opening the same generator. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed access violation that could occur when loading a PWB file that contained blank unlinked interface elements.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug on the interface definition portion of the Model Explorer. When choose a particular interface the subtabs for Load Open and Gen Open were not properly showing the list of actions.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added a option for saving unlinked interface elements to an auxiliary file when using Save As Auxiliary File with Options when saving to an auxiliary file from the Interface case information display.