Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified the script command SendToExcel() to speed it up.
- File Formats: Modified the export of EPC files to ensure the order in which multi-terminal DC converters are written conforms to a hard-coded ordering required by users in WECC when running transient stability user-written models.
- General: Added option for economic merit order scaling for injection groups on the Scale dialog.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed a bug trying to use the name of custom fields when defining filter conditions and the columns in Case Info Customizations. We were just looking for a generic variablename instead of looking for the variable name for the specific object class that is being used.
- General: Update the owners lists when buses, gens, loads, or lines get deleted to prevent an access violation that would occur when the owner case information table was open or if there was an owner text field on a oneline.