Features and Improvements
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Added check boxes to the OPF tab of the Area dialog for specify whether to Enforce Branch Limits, Enforce Bus Angles, Enforce Interface Limits, Allow DC Line Control, or Include Marginal Losses.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed 3 bugs related to the Max Loading Field for branches that provides the maximum % contingency loading for a branch over all contingencies.
(1) When used in the AC solution method it was not correctly calculating the loading based on the contingency rating.
(2) It is now calculated when using linear contingency methods or solving while in dc power flow mode.
(3) It will be updated if solving a single contingency and the single contingency loading is greater than any previously stored loading.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed an access violation that would occur in the 64 bit version of PowerWorld Simulator when performing the Auto-Insert contingency procedure.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a very rare bug that could occur when display a Background Rectangle on a oneline diagram and also simultaneously showing the contouring color key. This would cause the background rectangle to be drawn in the incorrect place immediately after contouring a oneline. Subsequent refreshes of the oneline drew correctly however. All of this has been fixed.