Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added a new type of controller called a Bus Plant Controller which can be assigned to a Bus Object. This controller can then talk directly to a group of generator plant controller to coordinate their outputs. The first example of this is the new model named REPC_D.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to read HPLNTDU and REAXDU models from DYR files and create an REPC_D model from them
- Transient Stability: Added TSContingencyElement action for changing QVRef or Pref on a Bus controller object.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: PV and QV results for a contingency that is being deleted will now be deleted automatically if a contingency is deleted. Not deleting the results could cause access violations.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with TSSaveTwoBusEquivalent script command. The Bus Number was not processed correctly and also the filename path was not read properly causing an access violation. Both bugs were fixed.