Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new ability when pasting a string into a field (or by using the SetData() script command). The string can start the character & and then be followed by the objecttype, key fields, and then a variablename. When using a string of this type Simulator will parse to find the object referred to and then evaluate the variable name for that object and convert the string to the result of this evaluation. This feature can also be used in the Extra Strings in the SaveDataWithExtra() script command. An example of such as string is
"&Gen '563' 'ab' GenMW:0:8:3"
This would instruct that the MW output of with 8 characters and 3 decimal points for the generator at bus 563 with an genid 'ab' be used.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the special string &ModelExpression or &objecttype key key variable:loc:digits:decimals,, if no digits or decimals are specified then we use 7 decimal places. We will now also remove any trailing zeros if no decimals are specified.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the script command OpenCase() and the file loaded was invalid, then after completing the script command the power system case will be empty. This was causing an access violation which has been fixed. In addition to fixing the bug, we also added additional error messages to help the user notice that the opening of the case failed.
- Case Information Displays: Modified case information displays so that the background color outside of the region occupied by rows and columns would obey the color of the background of normal cells in the table. Previously these parts of the grid would appear as white regardless of the colors chosen for the displays.
- File Formats: There as an error in writing out VSC DC Lines to the RAW file format. This has been fixed.