Features and Improvements
- Fault Analysis: Added option on the fault analysis dialog to open a version 34 PSS/E sequence data file.
- File Formats: Added code to abort hdbexport reading when the fields in the records don't match the expected fields in the header. This is in response to several files with string fields without quotes. These fields contained commas, which was causing an access violation attempting to access the header for a field that doesn't exist.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Changing RegSimAuto.exe program so that the dialog that appears shows the currently registered executable
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed access violation that could occur with the SetData script command if no fields are specified.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added optional fieldlist parameter to the ATCWriteToText and ATCWriteToExcel script commands. If the fieldlist is specified, the results will be saved with these specified fields. If not specified, the results will be saved with the fields that are specified with the TransferLimiter DataGrid. It is possible that the results could be blank if the TransferLimiter DataGrid has not been initialized by either opening the ATC dialog or loading the DataGrid settings from an auxiliary file. To make sure that results are stored and the desired fields are included, it is suggested that the fieldlist option be used.
The format of the script commands are now:
ATCWriteToText("filename", filetype, [fieldlist]);
- Transient Stability: Fixed error check when Kpp = 0 on the WT3E1 model. It was supposed to check if Kip was also 0.0 and return this as an error, but this was not working properly.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in implementation of ABBSVC1 model when no transformer branch has been specified.
- Transient Stability: If specifying a distributed generation model for the entire case, we were including this transient stability model in the list of states even for loads which do not have any distributed generation (DistMW = 0 and DistMvar = 0). This did not effect the numerical simulation, but was strange and has been removed.
- Transient Stability: On the Transient Stability Plot dialog, when selecting a multiple devices we automatically update the strings underneath folders such as "Exciter State" or "Machine State" to reflect the names of fields for the objects which have been selected. If "State 2" for all the selected devices where the same string we would show that string, and otherwise we would just show "State 2" instead. When selecting a very large number of generators or loads (> 500) this was making the user interface sluggish. This has been modified so if more than 500 devices are selected we always only show the "State 2" or the equivalent.